Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nightie for Violet


   Violet is my hypothetical baby girl.. you will probably hear my speak of her from time to time. And if I ever mention 'Malcom', that is my hypothetical baby boy. They are hypothetically not the same age and Violet it hypothetically a few years older. Now that we've cleared that up and introductions have been made... let me show you Vi's new nightie. :)

   I actually bought this piece of clothing (among many others) when three of my friends were expecting this summer. When I ended up not going to any of their showers, or them thinking to tell me when their babies had been born, lol... I kind of didn't mail any of the clothes. Just as well, because I fell in love with more than one of the outfits. :)

   Also.. anyone who knows me, knows that I recently have a THING for cupcakes. Hence this particular nightie being so fitting. (You may also notice I don't say 'sleeper'. It's a 'nightie'. I also don't say 'nuk', I say 'pacifier'.. and I also don't believe in using them, under any name. haha.. so, enjoy the pictures.. and my baby girl. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment