Wednesday, November 2, 2011

If Only..

I am a simply dreadful housekeeper. Well, in certain rooms. Like the bedroom, the laundry room, and the storage room. Sometimes I don't do so well with the kitchen, but most of the time it's the cleanest room in the house. I think a large part of it is that I live in a trailer. There aren't extra rooms for all the things I girl really wants to have in her home. For one, I would just LOVE to have my own library. I'd have big comfy chairs, tall, long bookshelves, warm throws, soft rugs, and lamps placed around the room for utmost comfort and inspirational atmosphere. I'd also have a coffee table, and outlets for laptops. I'd have a little table in the corner to hold mugs and a tea pot. I'd probably even have a window seat, and big curtains that could either let in the sunlight on early summer mornings, or keep in the warmth on cold winter nights. Oh, and it would definitely need a fireplace.

 No, there would not be a bed in my library - but I would likely have a cozy chair or futon nestled into that corner. 

Anyway... back to house cleaning now. Maybe, just maybe, I can get it done before 5. :)

1 comment: