Friday, December 9, 2011

One Productive Day

To start this off, it is Friday. One week till a kind of important day in my life. It is also nearing the end of the week, and is pretty much the last day I have to "perfect" everything before the weekend hits and we're busy-busy-busy in other matters. So, this afternoon: I get to wash all the dishes on the counters and put them away. I get to wash, dry and fold laundry. Then I am going to find some free wifi (I have just the place - a cozy little book store/coffee shop, only 8 minutes away) to work on practice college tests. Spend a couple hours there, maybe read a book or two. Come home, think about going to my fitness center if I have the time, then start on Dinner. Tidy up the house one last time, and wait for my man to come home. And that's my day! (I like Fridays.)

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment