Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cold, Dark, Wednesday Morning

   What a strange occurrence of events, these last few days have been. (Is that proper wording? It is 1:28 in the morning, afterall.) I haven't been very faithful with my blog. Nothing really, has been consistent this month, or really the one before that. A person must realize what is making them ill before they can find a cure. I think that's what I'm doing. (And I know I don't like this font color. That's help for starters.

   Let's set the stage. I'm in my pink pajamas (actually, they're not even mine. I borrowed them from a friend several months ago, and still have not returned them.) Also wearing a black hoodie that's part of a track suit - which was outgrown long before now. The floor is cold to my bare feet, as the heater doesn't kick in til around two, then things warm up again. But who cares then, because most people are tucked into bed, sound asleep. I am seated on a dining room table bench - though the table it belongs with is in the center of the living room, in from of the TV. That is the fashion in which my husband and I have a feasty dinner; food + movie = perfect Stay-In date. (It was lovely, by the way.) Anyway, too lazy to put it back, so the bench is here, lonely, by itself. I have a leftover Frosted Mint Latte from this afternoon. Shear beauty, right there. I am deep in love with mint. Preferably peppermint, but spearmint will do also. 
   
Pretty much this is just a relaxed, pondering over the day's happenings blog. Not very newsy, or containing information that Just. Couldn't. Wait. Till tomorrow. Nope, just me trying to catch up, and feeling rather pleased with myself for getting this far.

   Well, I'm thinking about hitting the hay now. And to change the font color. THIS by the way, was the OLD COLOR. (See why I had to change it? yeah... kind of a plum-y sort.. not fit for relaxation right before bed and starting a new day. We need more BRIGHTNESS, more ENERGY. :)


   Later! & Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment