Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Girls, Girls, Girls!

I'm having a baby shower!!! (This is a first, mind you.) I have little experience with children, so this will be completely new, challenging -and maybe even fun! :)
The mother is 31. This is her 3rd. After two boys, she is finally having a girl! It's exciting, she's excited.. and I'm excited for her. So the plan is to make my house super pink and super baby. (This is not me at all. I am not big on babies and I hate pink!) I laugh just thinking about all the plans I have. *I* am having fun with it, but it is sooo nooot meee. Haha! I'm so glad I can enjoy it, nonetheless. It's for someone else, that's why!


The date for the Shower is December 3rd, so I have plenty of time to plan and get ready. If you haven't known me for very long, or don't know me at all - I love to host parties, have people over.. and such. Mmm! I am getting excited about the party-throwing aspect even if the subject isn't exactly right up my alley. :)
So I hope you enjoy the ride as I share more new ideas each day. 


Happy Tuesday, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment