Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunshine and Adventure

   At least I know how to start the day right; with 3 freshly baked molasses cookies in me! :) Yes, I have decided to blog once every day, even if it contains reeeally boring information. It's likely to happen. 

   At 2 o'clock my husband and I are going to his mother's house to load up chopped up trees in his trailer so she can burn them in her stove. I am taking caramel pudding, and she is making a quiche. Even the wood part isn't the most fun in the world, I can definitely take pictures of the meal --and maybe a few of us slaving away in the brutally cold world. ha. ;)

   My dude still owes me a walk this morning, before we go, so that means I should *probably* get off my blog and find some boots to wear when we go trudging through the snow. Hope you're having a fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment