Monday, January 16, 2012

Yogi Wisdom of the Day

   A good lesson from my Yogi tea this morning.. when all other sources poop out on you, and you are unable to find inspiration elsewhere, try a mug of Revitalizing Peppermint tea.

   I woke up this morning feeling rather sick, a flu-like bug. I didn't feel like doing anything, whether it's cleaning the bathrooms, mopping the floor, making my bed, or even something simple like doing the dishes. Laying on the couch doesn't make it any better, so the logic would say, why not just get something done, then? It's going to feel as sick and nasty no matter what you do, so why not focus your mind on something else rather than having a pity party? Still, I didn't want to do anything. I need to grocery shop for the week, do a couple loads of laundry, mop, sweep, vacuum, do dishes, clean the kitchen, prepare dinner.. etc. The very thought of all that - UGH.
 ~
   Well, I decided to do something, so I heated up a mug of water and got out a bag of Peppermint tea. Something I've always liked about Yogi, besides being Organic and delicious, is the little sayings I'll find on the paper attached to my tea bag. This morning's was perfect, and after drinking half the mug, I got to work on the kitchen. I still feel yucky and ill, but with this quote floating through my head, I think I'll make better of it than before. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment