Saturday, January 14, 2012

From a Glass, Mug or Cup..

   Sometimes I wonder, if I just stopped eating, would all my problems be solved? Food makes me tired, cranky, moody.. and sick. Yes, sick. The last four days that I have eaten food, I've felt awful. The previous week, when I went all day without food and just drank smoothies, veggie and fruit juices, water, coffee & tea - I felt great. I'm still doing that for most of the day, but if I have a snack, or even dinner, I feel terrible. 

   This, strangely, does not change my passion for *preparing* food. (Which is lucky for the people who live off my cooking, hehe.)


   I think if I had more beverages, more exercise, and less junk in my life - I'd be a happier girl. I also need to "ween" myself off of friendships that pull me down. Doesn't seen like that would be much of a problem, does it? Well it's harder to do than to say. I need to start challenging myself with a new thing each week, til I am exactly where I want, and need, to be.

Fruit Juices - YUMMY.
Definitely more water. Flavored, or just from the tap. 
Yogi Tea has an amazing Revitalizing Peppermint - I should be drinking more of it.
If I go to my local bookstore often enough, I can have a delicious Alterra coffee, once in a while..
Finally, fruit smoothies. (Or veggie. I put flax in mine.) This is something where the entire fruit can be used, and therefore more nutritious. For me anyway. :)
A variety of glasses sure does make a difference. And I love straws. Especially the ones that are all knotted up and you really have to suck to get the beverage up. I can be such a kid.. C =

No comments:

Post a Comment