Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sleepy Heads

One blog a day is good, two is preferred. Well, that's till I am in college or have a job, anyways ;).

I didn't get a chance to take wood-hauling pictures as hoped, but I certainly got food pictures of quiche, steamed broccoli molasses cookies, and Arizona iced tea. That's enough to be proud of for one day, right?

No pictures for tonight though. I am entirely exhausted and ready for bed. The only thing still keeping me up is my husband. Not intentionally on his part, this is voluntary on mine. He is brushing his teeth, and I'm waiting so I can "tuck him in". No, I don't baby him.. it's more like hugging him good and tight, massaging or scratching his back, and saying goodnight. Then I go to the kitchen, make his lunch for the following work day, and then return to the bedroom, and snuggle down between the nice, cool sheets.

In two minutes it will be Monday, so I will end here.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment