Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lay's for Camilla :)

   For those of you who have no idea who Camilla is.. she has a really cool cooking blog to which I am very addicted and it has really inspired me to get out and try more things! Anyway, she had a post about the differences between Lay's and Ruffles chips (you *really* ought to read it . I got a good laugh out of it!) Anyway.. Camilla: Lay's chips CAN have ridges, they're just called by another name - "Wavy". Bahaha, I know it's crazy to blog in response to that, but I just couldn't let it go. In your defense of course. So tell your friend that you were partially right, anyways! :)
    Now, go enjoy some WAVY Lay's!! =D

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Thanks! I needed that chuckle today. ;) I'm sending this post to my friend. ~Camilla

    ReplyDelete